InternationalGlobal mobility

Global mobility

Citizens of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland can travel freely to Belgium and do not require a visa nor work permit to engage in economic activities. But under certain circumstances, extra paperwork is necessary upon their arrival in Belgium.

Non-EU, non-EEA and non-Swiss citizens do need a visa to enter Belgium and a work permit. However, the Belgian law is by principle very strict to grant work permits.

Van Havermaet International takes care of the paperwork for you.

Our business unit will sort out the authorisation for temporary residence of your employees through a Belgian embassy or consulate-general in their home country, or from the diplomatic representation of a country authorised by the Belgian government to act on its behalf where it has no independent representation.

Anna Mordkowicz

Experts talking

Other services

we work for

© Van Havermaet 2021
- Privacy - VAT: BE0428.179.774