Flash checks 2022
As in previous years, flash controls will also take place in various sectors in Belgium in 2022.
These are announced controls by various Belgian inspection services (labour inspection, NSSO, NISSE, NEO, NIHDI, …).
The timing this year is as follows:
- Transport sector (JC 140 + courier services): February
- Construction sector (JC 124): May
- Hospitality sector (JC 302): July
- Agriculture and horticulture sector (JC 144 and 145): September
- Major cities (including carwash – JC 112): November
It is therefore time to check whether you comply with all regulations:
- Have all the mandatory social documents been drawn up?
- Are all the corona prevention measures meticulously observed?
- Can you produce a valid A1 certificate for all your employees that are not socially insured in Belgium?
- Have all your employees been reported to the NSSO (LIMOSA/DIMONA)?
- Are all the regulations concerning work in immovable property complied with?
- Are the Belgian working hours limits respected?
- Are the correct wages being applied?
- How does the actual cooperation with your subcontractors work, who exercises authority, guidance and supervision?
If you have any doubts about whether you are compliant, do not hesitate to contact Anna Mordkowicz.