FREE WEBINAR 16/09: “IMPACT OF THE POSTING OF WORKERS DIRECTIVE IN BELGIUM – ONE YEAR LATER”
Since last year 30 July, Belgian legislation has been adapted to the European Posting of Workers Directive 2018/957. These changes were introduced to counter unfair competition and support the rights of the posted workers.
In the meantime, we have gained one year of experience and can inform you more concretely about the applicable wage and working conditions of your posted employees.
Register now for our free webinar and we will explain to you what you need to know:
A free webinar of approx. 60 minutes
Thursday 16 September at 13:30
- FASCINATING SPEAKERS:
- Veerle Nijs: manager, expert social law
- Cindy Verhoeven: manager
In our free webinar we will talk about, among other things:
- The concrete expansion to the hard core of mandatory provisions of the Belgian labour law, what has really changed since 30 July 2020?
- What about sectoral provisions that provide for surcharges, end-of-year bonuses, eco vouchers, …?
- We inform you about the information obligations in case of temporary employment;
- Using a number of examples, we will zoom in on wage components, working time and overtime regulations.
Convinced that you cannot miss this webinar? Then register now and we look forward to welcoming you on Thursday 16 September.
Hoping to see you soon
Van Havermaet International